Friday, October 24, 2008

this fukkin recession

right now i am at a loss for words because ive never been one to have money troubles (only on occasions haha) but lately i have been in this financial hole that i really do not know what to do with myself....

i feel like i keep making payment after payment to loans, credit cards, phone bills, my "bank" and i get no where with any of them.....its so frustrating....

i literally wanna just cry and see if that will make me feel better because i really dont know what to do....

i recently got the opportunity to work somewhere else for like a MAJOR company and i am thinking about taking it but will the pay help i dont know i constantly feel like im running around in circles and i never get anywhere....
i guess whats important to me is that my son is fed...he has a clean ass....he has clean clothes and hes a happy baby

i just wanted to vent....

i had a nice dinner with u today keith....u r the freakin best!


xoxoxox
-monica

No comments: