Wednesday, August 18, 2010

kick in the ass

i kno it has been a LONG time since i've last written and since then ive come to the conclusion that im still going through the same circle of mass confusion =X

since my last posting a lot has changed...my son is absolutely beautiful hes three years old and total perfection....my relationship with his father is completely over and after much trying we can not be together...as to why i am writing today because i guess everything was "finalized " today... i dont really know how i feel but i guess things happen for a reason....

this summer has been a big deal for me because it's been a summer where ive surrounded myself with great people....i guess u can say that after falling out of love with j...i fell in love with love again because of "adorable" i am extremely grateful for the moments i have had with him and in another life i guess we r soul mates but right now we cant be....

so today after the crying, the sadness, the joy, and the whole weight lifted off of my shoulders....i received a kick in the ass....this is to really live my life for my son and myself and for once i have to put myself first not all the time but sometimes and now that im single im not gonna focus on the constant haggling of my best friend to find someone imma focus on me and my baby <3

its nice to be back....

xoxox,
monica

No comments: