Monday, September 1, 2008

living up to my new nickname-Buffy




soooo i know my blog has been about venting but its not always about love....we all know...love sucks but it can also be a wonderful thing...
but i guess in honor of ny fashion veek i should talk about fashion....yes fashion...one of the most interesting topics there is known to man kind hahaha...everyone has their view of fashion....what it is and what it shouldnt be......

so my job is having a fashion show at the armory on park ave...and apparently we can attend the after party i may be hitting that up...i also got invited to attend a couple of shows...dunno wether i will be attending...since i am going to register for school tomorrow andddddd i am working a lot this week....

anyways right now being a mom is tough...my sons been kinda wiggin =X but man when he smiles he melts my heart lol and i turn to mush....

i kinda miss some of my friends....


pz and lub

-monica

No comments: